Fire & Security Installation Engineer
Location: Stockport Greater Manchester / North West
First City has over 30 years of experience within the Fire & Security Industry & and we are looking for the right person to join the expanding Engineers Team.
The successful candidates will be required to install Fire Safety Systems & Security Systems and associated equipment.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Installation of our wide range of Fire & Security equipment.
- Fault finding
- Being involved in a 24 hour emergency cover Rota 1 week in 7
Requirements of the Role:-
- Minimum 5 years industry experience is essential
- Computer Literate
- Familiar with On Call or slimier PDA platform
- Good communication, interpersonal and Organisational skills
- Full UK driving license
- CRB check
- Flexible & self-motivated
Other Skills are an advantage but not a requirement:
- Worked with CASH or other automated mobile engineers systems
- Worked within a BAFE / SSAIB / NSI accredited company
- Commissioning of systems
- Galaxy / Texecom Security
- Gent Fire
- Nurse call/ Warden Call
- PAC / Paxton
- Generous Holiday
- Competitive pay structure including call out and standby allowances,
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company vehicle
- Mobile device
If you are interested in becoming part of the team and providing fire safety solutions across the Greater Manchester & North west region, apply today and see what opportunities First City Fire and security has for your next career move. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and one of our team will reach out to you.