First City Fire and Secuirty is a leading provider of fire and security solutions for commercial clients across Greater Manchester and the North West. We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Fire/Security Installation Engineer to join our growing team and help us meet the demand for our services.
- Conducting site surveys to assess client needs and recommend appropriate fire and security solutions.
- Installing and configuring fire alarms, CCTV systems, access control systems, and other security equipment
- Testing and commissioning equipment to ensure proper function and compliance with safety standards.
- Providing clients with training on how to use and maintain their fire and security systems.
- Experience in installing and maintaining fire and security systems, including knowledge of relevant regulations and safety standards
- Proficiency in using hand and power tools, as well as electronic testing equipment
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and plans
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A valid driving license and the ability to travel to client sites as required
Salary and Benefits:
Starting salary between £30,000-£35,000 per year, depending on experience
£1000.00 New starter bonus * Terms and conditions apply.
£325.00 Attendance bonus per quarter * Terms and conditions apply.
- Company vehicle
- Pension scheme
- Mobile device
- Plus, other performance related bonuses
- Flexible start and finish times
If you are interested in becoming part of the team and providing fire safety solutions across the Greater Manchester & North west region, apply today and see what opportunities First City Fire and security has for your next career move. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and one of our team will reach out to you.